Click here to download the booking form
Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur
Conference will be held in the same hotel
To book please contact Mohamed Basith Khan on BasithK@mohg.com and add email@example.com in CC by 18 October 2019
, Please fill the above form and attach it when sending your reservation.
Deluxe Room with 1 Breakfast @ RM545++ (RM632.20nett) per room per night
Club Room with full club benefit @ RM935++ (RM1,084.60nett) per room per night
* Room rate quoted above is subject to room type and rate availability upon confirmation of booking
* Add-on Buffet breakfast is chargeable at RM101.00Nett per person per day basis
* Rates quoted above are in Ringgit Malaysia, non-commissionable and is subjected to 10% service charge and 6% Government Tax (SST)
Exclusive Benefits for Mandarin Oriental Club Floor Guests
Mandarin Oriental Club provides the ultimate in personalised service and comfort. Our private Club Lounge (located on Level 24) is open daily from 6.30am to 11.00pm. The exclusive serenity of the Club Lounge is exclusively for guests aged 12 and above.
• Discreet and efficient check-in and check-out by dedicated Club personnel
• Buffet breakfast from 6:30am to 10:30am on weekdays and extended till 11:00am on weekends and public holidays
• Deli Lunch from 12:00pm to 2:00pm, except on weekends and public holidays. Daily Afternoon Tea from 2:30pm to 4.30pm
• Evening Cocktails include free flow wines, beer, house spirits and hors d’oeuvres between 5:00pm to 7:30pm on weekdays and 5:00pm to 7:00pm on weekends and public holidays
• Complimentary use of the Club Business Centre and meeting rooms for the first two (2) hours, after which an hourly rental rate shall apply
• Laundry, pressing and dry-cleaning for up to five (5) garments per day, non-accumulative
• 20% savings for Spa treatments at The Spa, not applicable for retail products
Tourism Tax Implementation 2017
Malaysia collects a new Tourism Tax from 1 September 2017 onwards. Please be advised that MYR 10 per room, per night will be added after the inclusion of 10% service charge and 6% GST to room bills. Malaysian guests will be refunded for Tourism Tax charges upon confirmation of their Malaysian Passport, MyKad or MyPR card.As such, the Tourism Tax will be collected upon check-in at the hotel from all delegates. Rebate will be extended accordingly should there be any Malaysian nationals amongst the group presenting a Malaysian passport, MyKad or permanent residents holding MyPR card.